Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

We Survived the First Week of School!!!

 First, we had 5 days of workshops! Those are always fun!! They were informative!
My wonderful cohorts at Open House! This is my Second Family!
Pyron Elementary Faculty and Staff
My desk during Activity on the first day of school. Crazy!!! But, notice
 the coffee in my new owl coffee cup! A sweet "Back to School" gift from my husband!!

Lastly, our first science experiment of the year using 
the Scientific Method.
Hypothesis...Which diet drink will spew the highest when Mentos are dropped in a 2 liter bottle?
Conclusion.......Diet Mountain Dew spewed the highest. 

Was your hypothesis correct???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


As you can see, we had an eventful First Week of School!! I cannot wait until Monday to see what we are going to explore!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment